Saturday, April 4, 2009

Better Day!

Today I spent most of the day working outside. The weather was glorious, the temperature and humidity comfortable. I got the side garden (next to the sunroom) all cleaned out, the Meyer lemon tree pruned, ready to plant a few things and mulch over it. I can't wait to get back out there!

Also, with the help of hubby and Kid #3, we got the SFG box filled! I bought some more transplants to put there, including Sweet 100 tomatoes, and some more herbs. I may put the herbs in the SFG box because I don't know what's going on in the herb garden. Maybe it's too full? Maybe the dirt stinks. I don't know, but I'm leery of risking it. I got some flowers to put here and there so I can finish up the far half of the back garden.

After that, the major task is to work on the near half. That's my view from this desk, and why I didn't do it first is beyond me! Maybe because it's mostly grass and will be harder to clean out. But it's a small area, so I need to just dig in and do it (no pun intended :P).

It's supposed to be rainy tomorrow but hopefully I can get out there and do a few things. I'm feeling much better about it all now. :)

No comments: